Recipe by SoupCookie
A big chain grocery store use to have a rack of "please take one" recipe cards....this is one of them.
- 750 g fresh white mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 6 tablespoons low-fat parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 2 litre casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine Parm., breadcrumbs, parsely, thyme, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Place mushrooms in casserole and sprinkle with breadcrumb mix, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake uncovered until mushrooms are golden about 15-20 min.'s.
- Serve hot -- enjoy!