Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lightened crust-less version that doesn't taste light at all. Inspired by the Blender Quiche and Quiche Lorraine recipes here at Food.com. I omit any extra salt since the cheese and bacon have plenty but it can be added to taste if you prefer. I was amazed at how well the bisquick worked out in place of a crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook bacon lardons on med-low heat until crispy and brown.
- Generously grease a quiche pan or deep dish pie pan (glass preferably).
- Place eggs, onion powder, bisquick, milk, sugar and cayenne in a blender and pulse to mix well.
- Pour 1/2 egg mixture in greased quiche pan and add bacon & cheeses. Pour remainder of eggs on top.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the edge comes out clean.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Excellent if served with fruit or a small green salad.