1/2 Photos of Liar & Fatmouth Bang Bang Shrimp
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I've been trying to get this recipe right FOREVER but I haven't been able to worm my way into the kitchen at Bonefish Grill just yet. They lie to me like the worst of ex-boyfriends. This is as close as I got, help me out here! It's a great recipe, just not quite the real deal. Reviews TOTALLY welcome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons huy fong chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- peanut oil
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1Clean & devein shrimp.
- 2Soak shrimp in buttermilk for 1 hour (in fridge).
- 3Chop head of lettuce by 1/8" lengths & chill.
- 4Finely chop green onions.
- 5Heat Peanut Oil at Medium (~375 degrees).
- 6Combine cornstarch, cayenne, garlic powder & onion powder.
- 7Combine mayonaisse, chili garlic sauce, sweet chili sauce, & lemon juice in large bowl.
- 8Dredge shrimp in cornstarch mixture.
- 9Fry in Peanut oil for 2-3 minutes.
- 10Remove & drain on paper towels.
- 11Add shrimp to mayonaisse mix & toss to coat.
- 12Serve over chilled bed of lettuce & sprinkle green onions on top.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liar & Fatmouth Bang Bang Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.5
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 229.6 mg
- Sodium 1455.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: