Bang Bang Shrimp
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 5 drops sriracha hot chili sauce (or to taste)
- 1 lb shelled and deveined shrimp
- dry cornstarch
- oil (for frying)
- chopped scallion
- Make sauce two to three hours before shrimp so all of the flavors can blend.
- Mix mayonnaise with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Add hot sauce to taste.
- Dredge the shrimp in cornstarch.
- Deep fat fry the shrimp until lightly brown.
- Drain on paper towel, put in a bowl and coat with the sauce.
- Serve in a lettuce, cabbage, and spinach lined bowl, top with chopped scallions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation