1/1 Photo of Lemony Waldorf Fish Fillets for Microwave
Entered for safe-keeping. From Mrs. JF Finnegan, Minneola, Minnesota, as submitted to BH&G.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl combine apple, celery, and butter or margarine.
- 2Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2-3 minutes or until celery is crisp-tender.
- 3Stir in stuffing mix, mayonnaise or salad dressing, walnuts, and lemon juice; set aside.
- 4In a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, place block of fish.
- 5Micro-cook, covered for 5 minutes, giving dish a half-turn after 3 minutes.
- 6Drain off juices.
- 7Place stuffing in 4 mounds around fish. Cook, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and stuffing is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Waldorf Fish Fillets for Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 201.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix