1/2 Photos of Lemon Pie
The recipe was on the box of pudding mix. It is great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir mix, sugar, water & egg yolks in medium saucepan.
- 2Stir in 2 cups water.
- 3Stirring constantly with a wire whisk, cook on medium heat until mixture comes to full boil.
- 4Cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- 5Pour into a baked & cooled 9 inch pastry crust or crumb crust.
- 7Beat 3 egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until foamy.
- 8Gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- 9Spread over filling, sealing to edge of crust.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until meringue is lightly browned.
- 11Cool at room temperature, for at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 226.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g