Easy No Bake Lemon Pie
photo by lilsweetie
- Ready In:
- 3 lemons, juice and zest of
- Cool Whip Topping (medium container)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- graham cracker crust
- place juice and zest of 3 lemons in bowl, add.
- sweetened condensed milk and stir til blended.
- fold in cool whip.
- pour into crust and chill.
This is sooo good before chilling in the pie pan...that it can only get better! I don't remember how many pies the chef said it made but I got two pies from the filling. I took the shortcut of using premade graham cracker crusts so this very easy recipe was even easier! Thanks grannyshee for a great tasting and easy dessert! Made for PAC Fall 2011.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
911 Dispatcher, mother of 1 son 2 daughters and 1 step son and 1 step daughter. Granny to 2 beautiful granddaughters, 1 step grandson and 1 step granddaughter. Love to cook and share my recipes.