1/2 Photos of Lemon Baked Cod from Greece!
A Greek recipe adapted from Greek Recpes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Grease a baking pan with some olive oil and place the fish fillets in it.
- 3In a bowl chop and crush the tomatoes, lemon juice and add a pinch of oregano, 4 tablespoons olive oil, and 3-4 crushed cloves of garlic. Mix everything together well.
- 4Pour some of the tomato mixture over each fillet and add some salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Crumble some feta cheese over each fillet and bake in oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
- 6Check the fish occasionaly to make sure it does not get overcooked and dry up.
- 7Serve with lemon wedges. Squeeze them over the fish and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Baked Cod from Greece!
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.2
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 166.8 mg
- Sodium 981.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 53.8 g