A Greek recipe adapted from Greek Recpes. Enjoy!
Make and share this Lemon Baked Cod from Greece! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease a baking pan with some olive oil and place the fish fillets in it.
- In a bowl chop and crush the tomatoes, lemon juice and add a pinch of oregano, 4 tablespoons olive oil, and 3-4 crushed cloves of garlic. Mix everything together well.
- Pour some of the tomato mixture over each fillet and add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Crumble some feta cheese over each fillet and bake in oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Check the fish occasionaly to make sure it does not get overcooked and dry up.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Squeeze them over the fish and enjoy!