2 hrs 50 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Freeze cookie dough 1 hour.
- 2Slice into 1/8-inch slices.
- 3Arrange slices, slightly overlapping, on bottom and sides of greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 4With floured fingers, seal edges to form crust.
- 5Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and extract, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer, until well blended.
- 6Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 7Reserve 1/4 cup batter and chill.
- 8Pour remaining batter over crust.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees F., 1 hour and 10 minutes Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- 10Spoon pie filling over cheese- cake.
- 11Spoon reserved batter over pie filling forming a lattice design.
- 12Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- 13Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 15Substitute 13 x 9-inch baking pan for 9-inch springform pan.
- 16Prepare as directed except for baking.
- 17Bake at 350 degrees F., 40 minutes.
- 18Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- 19Continue as directed.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lattice Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Sodium 178.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: