Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a quick and easy dish for Sunday morning breakfast.
- 1 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces kielbasa, small diced
- 5 eggs, beaten
- Cook the onion over medium heat in the butter until well browned and soft.
- Add the kielbasa and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, and cook as you would scrambled eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with toast.
Made half recipe with 2 eggs and turkey kielbasa. This is an excellent Sunday breakfast served with a bagel, and it is meaty and filling. Thanks for posting Roxie! Made for When It's Hot Tag Game.
Very yummy indeed - I used chorizo sausage and it worked so well - I had this for an early dinner and loved it.
Made exactly as stated. Nice breakfast dish. Next time will add more spices and possibly some peppers. Made for Football pool 09/10.