Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've never tried this, just saw it on another board and had to snatch it up! There are actually 11 spices in the above combination, but an additional 3 ingredients were necessary to get that special flavor.
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dry minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder or 4 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
- 1 package lipton cup tomato soup mix
- Place all ingredients in blender and pulse for 3-4 minutes to grind well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 3/4 cup.
- To use with flour, add 1 oz mix to 1 cup of flour for coating chicken.