Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Recipe I posting to try later. Time does not include the four hours cooling time.
Make and share this Keebler Cherry Crunch Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cornstarch and water to form paste.
- In a bowl, mix paste and pie filling, then spoon into prepared crust.
- Combine sugar, flour and oats in another bowl; mix in melted butter, then spoon this onto filling.
- Bake on baking sheet for 40 minutes.
- Cool for at least four hours before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
I usually make homemade tart cherry pies, but every so often laziness takes over. My husband just hates those pre-made frozen cherry pies, and to be honest, this recipe sounded similar to those. I still made it, and to my amazement, husband commented how good it tasted. That says a lot--this recipe stays in the keeper file under "recipes that fool Jerry." He thinks everything I make is from scratch, so I appreciate good tasting but very easy recipes. Made as is, but next time I may add just a smidge of almond extract, as that is what is called for in most cherry pie recipes. Thanks for making my life easier, marisk!
This was my very first cherry pie, ever. It was very easy! I followed the recipe exactly except that I used 1 1/2 times more crunch topping and used a Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust for the bottom crust because that's all I had. Bf really wanted a cherry pie, and saw something called 'cherry crunch' pie in the freezer section of the grocery store and asked me to make him something like that. I searched 'Zaar and found this. He was very happy. Thank you for a nice recipe! :)