1/8 Photos of Kale With Caramelized Onions and Garlic
A quick and simple side dish made with an amazing vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large pan.
- 2Add chopped onions and garlic.
- 3Sauté until onions are clear and begin to caramelize. Stir often. Do not allow garlic to burn.
- 4Add torn kale.
- 5Toss with onions and garlic.
- 6Cook until kale is wilted.
- 7Sprinkle with a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar if desired.
- 8(Thanks reviewers for reminding me of removing the stems!).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale With Caramelized Onions and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g