Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Outrageously DELICIOUS is all I can say about this Coffee Cake... Moist and UNBELIEVABLY GOOD describes this recipe to a T! I remember the first time my friend Marie's sister made this recipe, and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It IS that GOOD! Try it, and let me know how you like it :) I made this recipe in Memory Of Chef-I-Am for the Cake-A-Thon October 2007, in Tina's memory. It came out super moist, loaded with the flavor of cinnamon and nuts, and is definately one you should try. Everyone loved it on our Charleston trip. She would have been proud! Here's to you Tina!
- 1⁄2 lb margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine and sugar well.
- Mix in sour cream, baking soda, and.
- eggs one at a time. Set aside.
- Sift together baking powder and flour,.
- and add to other mixture. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine Topping ingredients.
- Fold 3/4 of the Topping mixture into cake batter, mixing well.
- Spoon cake batter into a 9x13" greased and floured pan.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the topping on top of the cake.
- Bake at 350, for 55 minutes.