Recipe by Erica_Hildebrand
Chef Du jours famous recipe....a definite keeper for family gatherings if you triple it...
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml green pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 118.29 ml green onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 236.59 ml andouille sausage, sliced and sauteed
- 78.07 ml ham, diced and sauteed
- 236.59 ml boneless skinless chicken, diced and sauteed
- 1 bay leaf
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- 14.79 ml hot sauce
- 473.18-709.77 ml chicken stock
- 236.59 ml raw shrimp
- 946.36 ml cooked rice
- 14.79 ml parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the vegetables in a 4-quart saucepan and cook them over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add Andouille, ham, chicken, and spices.
- Add enough chicken stock to cover and simmer until the mixture becomes thick, about 15 minutes.
- Add shrimp and rice, mix in parsley, cook two more minutes and serve.