Recipe by dawnie2u
I won grand prize in the Cook's Country Magazine, Best Chicken Salad contest with this delish chicken salad You may sub tuna for the chicken for a great tuna salad; Recipe ##224964.
Top Review by gailanng
I love jalapeno anything and BEWARE, it starts like this: An innocent recreational jalapeno indulgence. Then one develops a tolerance; then comes the addiction. Are you frowning? I can't tell.
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 4 cups cooked cut-up chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup nacho-style sliced jalapeno, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste