Spicy Chicken Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 barbecued chicken, skin and bones removed, diced
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, small roll
- 3 tomatoes (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 1 small yellow pepper
- 1 small red pepper
- 200 ml sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce (like Sambal Oelek, adjust for hotness and taste)
- feta, cubes instead of chicken
- roasted sunflower seeds, instead of chicken
- soya yoghurt, instead of sour cream
- Remove all the meat from BBQ chicken and discard bones and skin. Cut into cubes.
- Cut all vegetables to cubes too.
- Mix the vegetables and the chicken together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, prepare the sauce by mixing all the incredients together. The sauce is supposed to have a strong taste, and make sure to taste it so that it's to your liking.
- Mix the sauce and the salad together, and place in a sealed container. Stores for hours in a cool place.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation