Warm Mediterranean Bean Salad
photo by popkutt
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs yellow beans (can use green beans)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 teaspoons red pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 lb prosciutto or 1/2 lb other cured ham, sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 25 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 20 basil leaves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 handfuls rocket
- Boil or steam the beans.
- Heat the butter on medium heat and saute the beans for 5 minutes until slightly browned.
- Turn off the heat, add the pesto and saute for 1 more minute.
- Divide between plates and garnish with the rest of the ingredients, sprinkle with black pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!