photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- Melt marshmallows and milk in top of double boiler.
- Pour hot mixture over 1 pkg Jello. Stir until dissolved.
- Stir in cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese dissolves.
- Add pineapple. Let mixture cool.
- Blend in whipped cream and mayonnaise gently.
- Chill until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Will admit that I'm a big fan of jello, & this one certainly brought back some memories of when an aunt of mine used to make something similar to this! Nicely satisfying! I took it to a park potluck & it was one of the first things to go! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed as a PRMR Holiday Special reward]
This is a rich and tasty jello salad. I used black cherry jello and whipped one cup of heavy whipping cream. I like the pineapple in it and think adding some nuts would be a nice touch too. The mayonnaise adds a bit of tang but is not overwhelming. Thank you Lavender Lynn for sharing your family recipe with us! Made and reviewed for Please Review My Recipe tag game.