1/4 Photos of "it's a Keeper!" Fish Stick Casserole
There are several versions of this recipe, this is how I make it. My nephews LOVE it! It tastes like cheesey fish sticks, potatoes and a slight taste of creamy tartar sauce all baked into one! :) **If you don't like tartar sauce, simply omit the sweet pickle relish. But we LOVE it just like this! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash brown potatoes (the cubes, not the shredded)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not sub light)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 small onion, chopped fine
- 8 ounces shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 18 mrs. paul select cuts frozen fish sticks
- 1In lg.
- 2bowl, stir together all ingredients except for half of the cheese and the fish sticks.
- 3Spread into 13x9 baking dish.
- 4Top with frozen fish sticks in 3 rows of 6 longways.
- 5Sprinkle evenly with the rest of the cheese, spreading, making sure some of it gets down in between and around fish sticks.
- 6Bake at 350•, uncovered, for about 35-40 minutes.
- 7Serve with coleslaw and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "it's a Keeper!" Fish Stick Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.2
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.0 mg
- Sodium 1405.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 18.3 g