Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cinch to prepare. From Pillsbury.
- 4 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 2 medium Italian plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup seeded pepperoncini pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce or 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing, bottled (can use light)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool.
- In large bowl, combine cooked pasta and all remaining salad ingredients; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine all tomato mayonnaise ingredients; blend with wire whisk until well blended. Pour mayonnaise over salad; stir gently to coat. If desired, garnish with additional parsley.
Cool and refreshing. I added a tad more dressing, no olives, but I think they would really have given it a zing. made for everyday holiday tag. Yummm, thanks for sharing Gail.