Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (I like good seasons)
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 green bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- Cook pasta as directed, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine rest of ingredients and toss to coat.
- Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- *** If pasta "absorbs" the dressing, you may need to add a little more dressing after chill time before serving.
Questions & Replies
Delicious!! We love pasta salad and I was intrigued by the combination of italian and caesar dressing so had to try! Yum! I halved the batch using rainbow radiatore and omitted the pepper (personal taste) and added button mushrooms in their place. The flavor is so good with such a nice zip to it! I reduced the fat by using fat free zesty italian and light caesar dressings and used only about 2/3 of it and thought it was plenty. Thank you for another great recipe MT! Will definitely be making this again!:)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /><a href=http://www.bestonlinecoupons.com><img src=http://c8.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=1680189&c=5040880 border=0 alt=Gateway Computer Coupons /></a><a href=http://www.4computercoupons.com/gateway-coupons.html>Gateway Computer</a></p>