Recipe by Marie
This is doubly good because the pasta and veggies are marinated with Italian dressing, then drained and a mixture of mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese is added. Super delicious!
Top Review by Nikoma
I was really looking forward to trying this one, but we just thought it needed something! More veggies probably. Maybe some pepperoni... I did add about a cup of fresh broccoli. I thought some cucumber would be good too. There was just to mach mayo for me. Especially with the residual Italian dressing. I would say go ahead and add add add whatever you've got in the fridge! I also had a strange urge to throw on some chow mein noodles half way through eating it (which is odd because I've never even had them in the house) Could use a little more crunch in my opinion. Worth a try, but just not for us as is. Thanks Marie!
- 177.44 ml uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 354.88 ml cherry tomatoes
- 118.29 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml chopped carrot
- 59.14 ml chopped sweet red pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 44.37 ml thin sliced green onions
- 354.88 ml Italian salad dressing
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 78.07 ml cubed mozzarella cheese
- 63.78 g cansliced black olives, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place in a bowl, add tomatoes, celery, carrots, peppers, onions and Italian salad dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese, then stir in mozzarella and olives.
- Gently fold into the pasta mixture.