This is doubly good because the pasta and veggies are marinated with Italian dressing, then drained and a mixture of mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese is added. Super delicious!
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons thin sliced green onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian salad dressing
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place in a bowl, add tomatoes, celery, carrots, peppers, onions and Italian salad dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese, then stir in mozzarella and olives.
- Gently fold into the pasta mixture.