Italian Meatballs With Peppers
- Mix turkey, onion, herb seasoning and salt in large bowl; form mixture into 24 one-inch meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove meatballs from skillet; keep warm.
- Add bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic and bouillon to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes. Combine 1 tablespoon evaporated milk and flour in small bowl; add to skillet.
- Gradually stir in remaining evaporated milk; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add meatballs to skillet; stir to coat. Serve over rice. Garnish with parsley.