1/2 Photos of Italian Love Cake
1 hr 20 mins
A luscious combination marble cake and cheese cake with a creamy chocolate topping. It tastes like a chocolate eclair
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare cake as directed on box and pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 pan.
- 3In separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix well.
- 4Spoon over unbaked cake.
- 5Bake cake for 1 hour.
- 7Mix instant pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping.
- 8Spread over cake; refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Love Cake
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 511.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 52.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g