Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This makes a terrific weeknight dinner. Cooked chicken and marinara sauce makes this quick and easy and tastes delicious. My family loves this recipe and it is requested several times a month.
- 623.68 g grilled chicken breast strips (Frozen)
- 453.59 g marinara sauce
- 170.09 g package pepperoni, slices
- 70.87 g cansliced black olives
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning or 4.92 ml oregano
- 59.14 ml pre-shredded parmesan cheese (estimate)
- 59.14 ml pre-shredded mozzarella cheese (estimate)
- jalapeno, slices if desired
- 12 hoagie rolls
- Open Packaged Chicken and Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Heat Marinara Sauce until heated.
- Lay Rolls out flat and add approximately 8 slices of Peperoni slices to one side of Sandwich Roll.
- Add Chicken pieces to other side of Roll.
- Add Marinara Sauce over Chicken, add olives as desired.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and Mozzerella Cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian Seasoning on top.
- Broil until cheese melts and is bubbly.
- Fold over rolls and serve hot.
- Garnish with Jalepeno's on the side.
Amazing! We had this for dinner at a recent 4th of July get together, and they sure disappeared quickly! We were honoured to have Chef V make them for us, so I didn't have the pleasure of preparing them, but I did watch her and could see how easy they are. I'll be making this myself, I can see this as a simple yet delicious meal after work, when none of us feel like cooking! Thanks V! :)
So yummy! A quick and easy meal to make after a longgg day at work. Loved it.
I loved this. Easy and great!