MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This makes a simple and quick weeknight meal, especially if you have leftover cooked chicken. I serve it with rice and some cornbread.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- Combine Velveeta and Rotel in 1 1/2 quart microwaveable bowl; microwave on high 3 minutes or until velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and onions.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high heat; spoon about 2/3 cup chicken mixture onto half of 1 tortilla; fold in half.
- Add to skillet, cook 1 minute on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from skillet.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Cut into wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION