Buffalo Chicken and Rice Casserole
photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked & diced
- 1 cup white rice, cooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 5 ounces water (1/2 can)
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄3 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 sleeve Ritz cracker, crushed
- Place cooked rice in bottom of 8x11 casserole dish.
- Add can of cream soup and 1/2 can of water; mix well.
- In mixing bowl, mix chicken with Frank's buffalo sauce.
- Put the chicken on top of the rice in the casserole dish.
- Drizzle bleu cheese or ranch dressing over chicken (use desired amount--it doesn't need to be spread evenly--just drizzled).
- Sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers over the casserole.
- Optional--drizzle a little melted butter over Ritz if you like them browned & not as crispy. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is so easy to whip up and so good!! I used Minute Rice (ran out of other) and added 2cups instead of one. Made with Frank's Sweet Heat sauce that is more BBQ-y and less heat and drizzled ranch dressing on it. DH and I could not stop eating it! Going into my Best of cookbook. Made for PAC Fall 2011.