1/5 Photos of Incredible Soft Dinner Rolls (ABM)
Made these for our Thanksgiving dinner and they are awesome! Very light and tasty and the dough is so easy to handle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in bread machine in the order according to manufacturers directions.
- 2Select dough cycle.
- 3When cycle is complete, remove dough from pan.
- 4Cover and let rest for 10 minutes on lightly floured surface.
- 5Grease a large cookie sheet.
- 6Divide dough into four parts, then cut each part into 5 pieces.
- 7Shape each piece into a ball and place 2" apart on cookie sheet.
- 8Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until double in size.
- 9Heat oven to 375° and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Remove from oven and brush tops with melted butter.
- 11Serve warm or cool on wire rack.
- 12Notes: Do not use delay cycle on your bread machine.
- 13For rolls with soft sides, place rolls close together on cookie sheet and let rise.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible Soft Dinner Rolls (ABM)
Serving Size: 1 (789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 131.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g