Cook1 hr 30 mins
A great hearty dish.
Make and share this Hungarian Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef, pork and onions in oil until meat is browned; drain.
- Add water, paprika, salt, pepper, and marjoram; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Just before serving, mix together flour and sour cream until smooth; stir into meat mixture.
- Bring to a boiil over moderate heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over noodles.