1/3 Photos of Hot Pastrami Sandwich
Sue Lau's Note:
A New york deli classic. Some of these sandwiches can be HUGE and are really a marvel (and easily shared).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simmer pastrami in broth until hot.
- 2Divide meat among bread, using 4 ounces for smaller sandwich, and 8 ounces for large.
- 3Add cheese, mustard, pickles, and onions to taste.
- 4Grill sandwich until toasty and crisp if desired.
- 5Serve warm with chips if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Pastrami Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1100.8
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 415.2 mg
- Sodium 5886.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 136.8 g