Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I grew up on this recipe from my mom. You can vary the amount of jalapenos and olives, depending on your taste. My husband loves extra of both.
- 2 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onions or 6 -7 scallions, chopped
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 32 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Dump all ingredients in a stock pot or crock pot until cheese is melted and dip is cooked through. Serve with tortilla chips.
My husband LOVED this. I added extra jalapenos and Tabasco for him. He likes things spicy. This is WAY better than a similar dip I made for him with velveeta and canned chili.