Recipe by Mysterygirl
I found this on the web and thought that it sounded wonderful.
Top Review by yooper
Made this dip on Sunday for the Packer game. Brought it over to a friends and baked it there! This was wonderful! The feta cheese gave a wonderful "tang" to the overall flavor. It's very rich, but and cheesy, but we had absolutely no problems devoring it with crackers and chips! This would also be wonderful on those cocktail rye bread pieces! Thanks Mysterygirl...this one will get made for my Oscar Party!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- chopped tomato, garnish (optional)
- chopped green onion, garnish (optional)