Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this on the web and thought that it sounded wonderful.
Make and share this Hot Feta Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- chopped tomato, garnish (optional)
- chopped green onion, garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place mixture in a pie pan.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes or until slightly browned.
- If you like top with tomatoes and green onions.
- Serve with pita bread, bagel toast, crackers or even tortilla chips.
Made this dip on Sunday for the Packer game. Brought it over to a friends and baked it there! This was wonderful! The feta cheese gave a wonderful "tang" to the overall flavor. It's very rich, but and cheesy, but we had absolutely no problems devoring it with crackers and chips! This would also be wonderful on those cocktail rye bread pieces! Thanks Mysterygirl...this one will get made for my Oscar Party!
Attention all Feta lovers - you must try this dip, you'll love it! I served it with crackers and toasted pita bread and it was devoured in no time. Great recipe MG!
This dish is a must try if you like artichokes and feta. The combined flavors are really exceptionally good and worked well together. It is a nice change from other dips. Thanks for sharing this great tasting recipe. It's a keeper in my books.