Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
This is similar to the spinach dips served at Ruby Tuesday or TGI Fridays, except with plenty of cheese!
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (NOT the powdered kind)
- tortilla chips or salsa
- In mixing bowl, stir together spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, and cheeses.
- Transfer to casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa, if desired.
This is an excellent and east spinach dip. I made it for my daughters graduation party and it was a hit. I put it together early in the day and just befor the party put it in a bread bowl and baked. Everyone loved it!
Fabulous, delicious and easy! I doubled the recipe, and added some chopped chives, cream cheese and garlic! So good!
Very Yum! I made it in a bread bowl, like in the picture.