Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Dip
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
1 pot of dip
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Put everything into the slow cooker EXCEPT GREEN ONIONS and mix as best as possible.
- Cook on LOW 2 hours until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Shift crock pot setting to WARM.
- Add green onions and gently stir to combine.
- Serve directly out of crock pot on warm setting.
- I serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am Sarah.</p> <p>I am married to a wonderful man. He is a great Husband and Father.</p> <p>In March of 2011 we welcomed our daughter Evie into this world. She is everything and nothing I expected, and is without a doubt the best thing I have ever done with my life.</p> <p>I love to cook, and eat, and laugh, and drink and play.</p> <p>I have a wonderful life.</p> <p><em>There are things you do because they feel right, and they may make no sense and they make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other and to eat each other's cooking and say it was good. ~Brian Andreas, Story People~</em></p> <p><em> </em></p> <p><em>Get to know our family at www.itsavol.blogspot.com</em></p> <p><img src=http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/sarahbethevans/bfe23bac.jpg alt= width=477 height=639 /></p>