Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Simple side that goes very well with all types of meat.
- 10 -12 small red potatoes, about an inch in diameter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning, such as tony chacharies
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place potatoes in an oven safe baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, stirring potatoes to coat.
- Add salt, pepper, sage, cajun seasoning and garlic powder being sure to sprinkle evenly.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Stir well to coat all potatoes.
- Bake uncovered in a 375° oven for 40-50 minutes.
Very tasty recipe. DH really, really loved this. I followed the ingredients exactly, with the exception of using only 2 T of honey, but ended up dumping everything in a bowl to mix ingredients and coat the potatoes. Next time, I'll cook them to be a little crispier. However, the flavors were perfect together, and this is a lovely side dish for a lot of different meats.
This was fabulous! I tried it out for some friends and it was the hit of the evening. Very easy to make-- I doubled the recipe and needed to let it cook about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Loved this! I let them cook enough till the outside got nice and crispy and brown. Thanks for posting this one! I used regular potatoes and cut them up in one inch pieces.