Roasted Herb New Potatoes
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients on a large baking sheet with sides.
- Toss to coat potatoes evenly with oil and herbs.
- Turn potatoes so that cut side is down.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with any oil/butter/herb mixture left in pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Minnesota, and actually like the winter more than summer! (Must have Siberian ancestors!) The main focus of my life is, and always has been, children. I've spent the majority of my life either educating myself about children, having and raising children, or working with children. I presently work in an elementary school with children that have emotional/behavioral difficulties, and have three daughters of my own. I also have four grandsons (one an extra gift that came when my daughter very wisely married his dad) and will become Grandma to the the 5th baby in June. This one a little girl! I can not wait!! I received so much joy being a mother that finding that much joy, and more, in being 'Grandma' has taken me by surprise. They are all the best gifts ever given to me. Whatever free time I have is spent with my nose in a book, surfing the web for new recipes, or with my wonderful friends, both online and "in person".