Oven Roasted New Potatoes
photo by kzbhansen
- Ready In:
- 8 -10 new potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 8 -10 slices bacon, crisp cooked,crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped scallion (optional)
- Scrub the potatoes and cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook in water to cover in a saucepan just until tender.
- Place half the potatoes in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with half the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with half the bacon, half the cheese and half the scallions.
- Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!