Recipe by Tebo
Could not find this recipe on Zaar so decided to post it. It is an easy and delicious way to have an Oriental flavoured chicken dish. Experiment with additonal spices like cumin, 5 spice powder, chili etc.
Top Review by Bizzy-Bee
This sauce was really flavorful and it thickened nicely. My DH doesn't really care for dark meat, and yet he still licked the plate. Next time I'll serve it with rice to sop up the extra. Thanks!
- 2 lbs skinless chicken drumsticks
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (skim works)
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in greased 9" X 13" dish.
- Combine milk, cornstarch, soy, honey, vinegar and garlic.
- Pour over chicken, tossing to coat.
- Bake at 425 for 25 min, stirring twice.
- Addd green onions and sesame seeds.
- Bake 10 minutes until chicken is done and sauce thickened.
- If desired, spice this up with Asian hot chili sauce.