Honey Garlic Chicken
This is a quick and easy, but delicious meal. A sweet and tangy chicken. It can be done in the morning and placed in the oven when you get home from work. I definately recommend serving this with rice because the sauce is too good to pass up.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 4 chicken legs-thighs (legs and thighs)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cut hindquarters into seperate legs and thighs.
- You should have 8 pieces of chicken now.
- Place in baking dish and pour sauce over top to coat chicken.
- This can be done ahead of time and refrigerated.
- Bake at 350 for 3/4 hour with lid on, and 3/4 hour with lid off.
- Serve chicken and sauce with hot cooked rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wonderful and easy. It was a bit of a whoopsie as I forgot the mustard power, but never missed it. Next time I'll consider draining the sauce and thickening. Or maybe not. Meets my criteria of easy, cheap, and time saving, as the prep time is minimal. Might try this with pork chops. Thanks for the recipe.Reply