Honey Garlic Chicken
photo by seal angel
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 12 chicken legs (or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or 4 cloves minced fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine ingredients in large bowl (or zipper bag if you're going to marinate).
- Add chicken to marinade and thoroughly coat.
- When ready to bake, place pieces skin side down in baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, turn pieces skin side up, baste with juices, and bake for another 30 minutes, basting once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was easy to make! I had 9 chicken legs. Cooked for an hour and 15 min to get both sides carmalized. I added more garlic and some red pepper, to get the sweet and spicy thing going. I am not usually very kin on baked chicken but this was good. Nice and moist! My husband said, "That looks good!" as I was pulling it out of the oven. Had a vegetable medley on the side.