Garlic Roast Chicken With Rosemary and Lemon
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (2-3 tablespoons leaves)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon McCormick grill seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut chicken into large chunks, arrange chicken in a baking dish. Zest and juice the lemon. Add lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and grill seasoning to chicken, and stir to coat.
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices, then spoon over cicken.
- Return to oven and turn oven off, let stand 5 minutes in oven.
- Spoon juices over chicken and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My children laugh at my public name, but I truly couldn't come up with a name for me! Anyway, I am a married mom of 4. I have always liked to cook, but I have never been a recipe kind of gal, instead I have always just made things up as I went (unless it was a baked good). Usually things turn out really well, but my daughters are now late teens early 20's and want me to tell them how to make things, this is difficult when every time you make something it changes. This is how I joined RecipeZaar, I figured if I could begin to post recipes to the site then they could just go online and find my recipes without having to ask. I have also learned that it does save time to follow recipes, I especially enjoy Rachael Ray, even when I thinnk something sounds a little odd 9 times out of 10 it turns out wonderful. As I write I have a pot of stoup simmering waiting for dinner to come! My son has his "fan favs", with the girls mostly gone away to school now its fun to put food in front of him and watch him and his dad fight over it!