Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is a quick and easy, but delicious meal. A sweet and tangy chicken. It can be done in the morning and placed in the oven when you get home from work. I definately recommend serving this with rice because the sauce is too good to pass up.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cut hindquarters into seperate legs and thighs.
- You should have 8 pieces of chicken now.
- Place in baking dish and pour sauce over top to coat chicken.
- This can be done ahead of time and refrigerated.
- Bake at 350 for 3/4 hour with lid on, and 3/4 hour with lid off.
- Serve chicken and sauce with hot cooked rice.