Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe from a five star restaurant that is very quick and easy, but sooooooo tasty. Classy enough to impress any guests.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and Pepper chicken on both sides to season.
- Heat oil over med.
- high in frying pan, cook chicken 5-6 minutes per side.
- Pour in broth, capers, rosemary and thyme.
- Return to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in mustard, butter and honey and immediately remove from heat.
- Serve with spooning remaining sauce over each breast.
it's so eazy and so good...
Even my picky kids loved this. I made the sauce separate and thickened slightly and served over rice.
Very good, and truly fast and easy. I had dinner on the table in 25 minutes flat. I started some green beans in a skillet since I was using very thin, small chicken pieces. I added the thyme, broth, S P, sprigs of fresh rosemary, and capers then the chicken, then the sauce (I mixed together the dijon, honey, and olive oil in a separate cup first). I increased the quantity of sauce ingredients a bit. While that was happening, I boiled the water for and cooked some egg noodles. I garnished with some shredded parm. Thanks!