Recipe by Sydney Mike
With just a slight difference, this recipe comes from Taste of Home Best Ever Chicken Cookbook 2009!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, large
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, then grease or line with foil a 9-in square baking pan.
- Bake chicken, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine butter, honey, salt & mustard, mixing well.
- Cook & stir over low heat until well blended & heated through, then pour over chicken.
- Bake chicken, uncovered, 30-35 minutes longer or until a meat themometer reached 170 degrees F.
- Baste chicken one final time before serving!