1/6 Photos of Heroin Chicken
Its so good it's addicting, hence the name. It's easy and delicious. Serve with green beans and rice or potatoes to make a delicious meal your whole family will be begging you to make again and again. Also try using chicken wings or with fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 22. Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan for days!).
- 33. Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- 44. Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.
- 55. Arrange in the foil lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350°F.
- 66. Then -- kick yourself that you didn't make a double recipe!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heroin Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.8
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.3 mg
- Sodium 1042.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts