Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Its so good it's addicting, hence the name. It's easy and delicious. Serve with green beans and rice or potatoes to make a delicious meal your whole family will be begging you to make again and again. Also try using chicken wings or with fish.
- 1. First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan for days!).
- 3. Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- 4. Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.
- 5. Arrange in the foil lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350°F.
- 6. Then -- kick yourself that you didn't make a double recipe!
This was delicious, but after reading other reviews, I totally omitted the salt. Parmesan cheese is very high in salt, so with that, it was plenty enough. Thanks for sharing! Will definitely make again! :)
The most awesome chicken I have had in a while. Will make again and again. Like another person mentioned, I will use less or no salt next time. Thanks for the recipe.
This was good. Way too salty for me and my family. I think next time we'll just leave the salt out completely and maybe add a little to taste at the end. We made some awesome salads with this though.