Its so good it's addicting, hence the name. It's easy and delicious. Serve with green beans and rice or potatoes to make a delicious meal your whole family will be begging you to make again and again. Also try using chicken wings or with fish.
- 1. First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan for days!).
- 3. Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- 4. Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.
- 5. Arrange in the foil lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350°F.
- 6. Then -- kick yourself that you didn't make a double recipe!