Roasted Veal Chops With Lemon Anchovy Aioli
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 veal chops, french cut
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Lemon Anchovy Aioli
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon anchovy fillet, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Spread mustard over the chops and sprinkle with thyme. Marinate for 1 hour, Season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet on medium high heat. Sear chops about 2 minutes per side. Place skillet in oven and bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until chops are just pink inside.
- Aioli: combine garlic, anchovies, mayonnaise, lemon juice and thyme, Season with salt and pepper, Stir in whipping cream. Serve beside the veal chop.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!