Veal Chops With Whole-Grain Mustard and Honey
Lovely grilled veal chops marinated in a honey mustard marinade. Grilled and basted with the sauce. Yum! Prep time does not include the 1 hour marinating time!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon mustard, coarse-grained
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 8 boneless veal loin, chops 3 oz each
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, mustard, honey and black pepper in a small bowl; stirring well.
- Place the veal chops in a large shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the veal chops; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove the veal chops from the marinade, reserving marinade.
- Lightly brush the veal chops with oil. Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more