veal chops with mushrooms
we had this for a quick dinner served with pasta.very quick and easy
- Ready In:
- 4 veal chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1 lb cremini mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 dash nutmeg
- heat oil in skillet, add chops, season and saute about 5 mins per side until cooked through.
- remove to plate and keep warm.
- toss mushrooms in flour, add to pan.
- add chicken stock cook a few minutes until thickened.
- add cream, nutmeg and salt& pepper to taste.
- spoon sauce over chops, serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Fantastic! Thank you Chia! I didn't have veal chops and used blade steaks (TasteTaster - thanks for the suggestion). Otherwise, I followed the recipe to the letter (except begin more generous on tarragon). The mushroom sauce was very smooth, had great color, and TASTE. The nutmeg gave it a kick. I will try it with veal chops for sure.1Reply
see 9 more